A reputable Healer will work within a spiritual code of conduct, whether that code is under a formal organisation or not; spiritual common sense should be used at all times.
These are some guiding indications to look for from your healer:
- Explaining how they work and what you may experience.
- Respecting your wishes and behaving with common decency.
- Establishing a rapport with you before your healing begins.
- Healers must ensure that they themselves are emotionally and mentally stable and physically
- Advise that any time you wish to stop attending your healing sessions you are completely free
to do so; this will be
totally respected and you should never be forced or made to feel you need the healer on any level.
- All information shared is strictly confidential.
- If your healer is of the opposite sex, than take someone with you to you feel comfortable.
- Healers should not promise or guarantee they can cure you.
- Offer any pills or treatments unless they are qualified to do so.
- Never touch inappropriate places.
- Never ask you to remove your clothes.
- Never formally diagnose what the problem or illness may be.
- Discriminate against nationality, religion, gender, age or disability.
- Not give healing to a child under the age of sixteen unless accompanied by the parent or
- Not give healing to anyone that is under the influence of alcohol or non-prescribed drugs.